MA$HIMARO

by - 10/08/2017


Hello, hello!

How's everyone? I'm here with a lovely outfit post because I got the cutest Listen Flavor sweater, and we all know now it's sweater-weather. It is a collaboration with the anime Ranma ½ and has Shampoo on it.
So me and Shampoo had matching purple hair at the moment which was perfect. 
I know you're probably wondering why I don't post as much but ever since I came back I've been having horrible headaches again, the climate is doing me pretty bad here. I'm looking at you polluted country, I'm judging you so hard. But no worries, I'm moving soon so in a few months I will be able to get back to my regular posting as I used to.
My song recommendation for this post is MA$HIMARO by Hash Swan the man with the drunken vibe, if you're into unique voices, you are gonna like him.

Oh yes, it's October and the whole month is spooky time, the perfect time for me to have a vacation so I will be in Germany the next 2 weeks or so aaand I will be seeing one of my favorite horrorpunk bands. The gig is going to be a halloween party, The Other and Kitty in a Casket being the main spooks. I'm pretty excited for that but also sad because I'm going to miss MORRIGAN and Wednesday13, but oh well, next time!

Peek-a-boo!
I hope you enjoyed so until next post lovelies! If you want to see more posts I'm much more active on my instagram so feel free to follow @visual.madness. ^^

Outfit rundown:
Hoodie: Listen Flavor @ Monster Party
Shoes: Dr.Martens
Bag/Choker: Aliexpress
Makeup: AURA, TonyMoly, NYX

You May Also Like

1 comments